Accident Houston has access to a vast medical referral network throughout the entire Houston area. We will refer you to a medical provider that is convenient for you. It is very important for you to start seeking medical attention as soon as possible, even if you do not believe you are injured.
Taking the time to have a medical examine after your accident and documenting the extent of your injuries is very important. Failure to obtain a timely evaluation or appropriate treatment for injuries sustained in an accident may negate your ability to receive monetary compensation for any future medical bills resulting from the accident, negate your ability to receive pain and suffering settlements and negate compensation for work loss.
Our medical providers in the network will determine:
– the extent of the injury or injuries
– the number of estimated treatments required to treat your injuries
– if a referral to another medical specialist is required
– if special tests are necessary (i.e. MRI, CT Scan, X-Rays, etc.)
– if you need to take “injury time off” from work (and provide you with the paperwork needed for your employer)
– whether obtaining legal representation may be in your best interest
We can help you find the medical provider to fit your unique needs if you are suffering from back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, neck pain, headaches, numbness or tingling, painful joints, sleep loss, bursitis, sport related injuries, work related injuries, or injuries resulting from an automobile accident.
Please contact individual clinics for appointments or treatment questions.
For general information call our 24/7 hotline at: